Monday 2 February 2015

Moving Forward - One step at a time!

Ok. So its been a few days since I last posted on here, and to be honest, I've been in a slight creative dip. Partly due to a poorly 4 year old and several sleepless/restless nights as a result.
I have been doing research into mixed media techniques, and art journalling, both of which I want to get stuck into but haven't as yet had the time or energy.
I did manage to create this little beauty though. I used my Silhouette Cameo to make this one, using a file I bought from the Silhouette store.
I love this cardstock. It's called J'Adore by First Edition Paper. I'm usually averse to using patterned cardstock but I have so much of it that I have decided that I must start to use it.
So, that's all for now, but hopefully I will have more time this week to get messy and creative xx

2 comments: